Private Mid-Century Modern split-plan property in Pasadena’s upscale Kinneloa Mesa equestrian neighborhood, offering harmony with nature in your own private paradise. Spacious, private and secure, this one acre lot offers stunning mountain views. Surrounded by low maintenance drought-resistant gardens and a private orchard with a variety of fruit trees, you’ll find a lovely rock Koi pond with cascading waterfall, and a large outdoor patio with a PebbleTec® heated lap pool equipped with a River Flow workout system.
Enjoy four en-suite bedrooms, two with their own fireplaces and bathtubs, and third fireplace in the central living room. Additional half guest bath is conveniently located near the kitchen. The gourmet kitchen is equally impressive with three counter spaces with sinks for added functionality, two ovens, a double dishwasher, and a six-burner stove with a grill. Slate floors adorn this home, keeping maintenance low and temperatures cool, and three tankless water heaters and two central HVAC systems power this magnificent home, providing temperature-controlled comfort all year round.
A private driveway, entered through a secure electronic gate, takes you to two garages: one equipped for two cars with added room for a studio. The second structure offers a vaulted ceiling with room to store an RV or boat, or for a workshop or private office. Located by the Eaton Canyon Nature Reserve, you’ll find plenty of outdoor recreation here just minutes from excellent schools, restaurants, markets, and shopping. Offering a quiet setting where privacy and beauty abound, you may never want to leave home.
- Built in 1958
- 4 en-suite bedrooms plus half bath off kitchen & dining area
- One-acre flat usable lot
- Main house measured 3,684 sq. ft.
- 2 detached finished garages with studio & extra storage (1,474 total sq. ft.)
- Gourmet kitchen with 3 separate kitchen sinks, double dishwashers, double ovens, 6-burner stove plus grill
- 3 fireplaces gas or wood
- 3 tankless water heaters (one serves master suite, one kitchen & one for rest of the bedrooms)
- Vaulted ceilings
- Copper plumbing
- Jetted tub in the master bathroom
- 2 HVAC systems
- Homeowner Association: Kinneloa Mesa Association Inc.
- $375 per year for road maintenance
- Property zoned for horses
- 2014: new 30-year roof
- 2015: refurbished & certified septic (1 septic tank & 2 leach fields)
- 2015: new pool & deck (heated pool with auto cover, Pebble Tec finish, Riverflow system)
- 2016: new block privacy wall in backyard as well as front & back parking areas
- 2018: updated water fall & Koi pond
- Newer sprinkler system
- Newer landscape & fruit trees
- Newer paint interior & exterior
- Newer electric driveway gate